Walnut Creek, CA [June 20, 2022] — Industry experts will be gathering for the Toy Storage Nation Executive Workshop in Orlando, FL on July 29, 2022, to educate independent operators, potential investors, and other parties interested in owning a recreational vehicle storage facility.
The immediate demand for Executive RV and Boat Storage facilities is high. RV wholesale shipments reached a record 600,240 in 2021, up 39.5% over the 430,412 units shipped in 2020 and surpassing the prior record set in 2017 of 504,599 shipments, according to the Recreational Vehicle Industry Association. (Yardi Matrix Bulletin March 2022)
The Orlando event features leading companies in the recreational vehicle storage industry, including the following presentation topics and sponsors.
Presentation Topics, Speakers, and Sponsors
- Feasibility: Jo Beth White, Development Services Inc.
- Facility Tour & Canopy Construction: Bob Hayworth, Baja Construction Inc.
- Enclosed Construction: Matt Maurer, BETCO
- Operations: Gregg Ellsworth, Self Storage Consulting Group
- Software: Steve Smith, Storage Commander
- Financing: Anne Mino, Live Oak Bank
- Marketing: Steve Lucas, The Storage Group
- Investing: Neil Dyer, Madison Capital Group, Blue Gate Boat & RV Storage
- Ancillary Revenue: Lunch and Learn led by Terry Anderson, Tenant Property Protection
- Security & Technology: Hayden Buettner, Noke/Janus International
“The workshop will be held at The Mission Inn Resort & Golf Club near Orlando. The one-day workshop is intended to provide potential recreational vehicle investors and operators the opportunity to tour a successful storage facility in this asset class, plus the opportunity to ask questions with experts in a one-on-one setting,” said Toy Storage Nation partner Amy Bix.
The workshop presentation content is designed to provide information on consumer expectations about executive storage needs along with insight surrounding the development of this new asset class characterized by paved and covered RV storage, state-of-the-art surveillance, and other executive-level services.
For more information and to register for the Orlando Executive Workshop, visit https://toystoragenation.com/product/orlando-executive-workshop\
About Toy Storage Nation
The executive leadership team has over 100 years of combined experience in the self-storage and media industries. As industry leaders, they have pinpointed an existing need for an advocate partner for the expanding exclusive RV and boat self-storage industry to ensure the communication of best practices. Their mission is to be “The Independent VOICE of the Recreational Vehicle Storage Industry”. www.toystoragenation.com
The Independent VOICE of the Recreational Vehicle storage industry.